Subject: [Boost-users] boost compilation error
From: Prasanth Madhavan (prasanthdotm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-05 06:23:31

I have a class using boost interprocess. some of the code used in it are here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8653207/boost-interprocess-vector-creating-multiple-vector-pointers
and here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8517115/inserting-a-boost-vector-inside-a-boost-map-in-shared-memory

when i use g++ -c and compile it, it compiles.
I have another big project with whom i would like to use this class.
so i added it to that project, and made changes to
accomodate the new class and use it. But when i compile it, it crashes
with a really big error and i have no clue what
the hell is going on. Please help. I have attached a sample output from make.
One more thing. Inside the project. the class compiles fine. the
attached message comes in when compiling
another file that has the header file of this class attached to it.
stats.hpp -> this is the header to the class that uses boost
manager.hpp -> this has stats.hpp included
filter.cpp -> this has manager.hpp included.

--
Prasanth Madhavan