Subject: Re: [Boost-users] FW: adjacency lists
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-25 19:32:17

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, Neiderer, Andrew M CIV (US) wrote:

> tried 1st thing on 1/24 (76661, I think):
>
>   /trunk/boost/graph/adjacency_list_io.hpp,
>
>   /trunk/libs/graph/example/adjacency_list_io.cpp
>

> and these are the errors I got.  I would attempt but am new to GP
>
> so these are cryptic to me right now.

I do not see where the error is coming from -- are you sure you are using
the versions of those files that you mentioned above? Are you sure you
aren't pulling in some system version of Boost that isn't up to date?
Please try something like putting a #error directive around line 218 of
adjacency_list_io.hpp and compile to make sure that the error is found.
Especially, no recent version of gcc should be using the code near line
218 of adjacency_list_io.hpp (if you are using the current version of that
file), so something seems very strange to me.

-- Jeremiah Willcock