Subject: [Boost-users] dijkstra-example.cpp
From: fergie (dkunzman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-27 13:57:21

I’ve been reviewing the dijkstra-example.cpp that is provided as part of
boost Graph. I think I understand most of it and have been able to
demonstrate the application working to my boss. I have one question about
the code. When output the .dot file near the end of the program the results
are shaded either grey or black. What is the significance of the black and
grey lines? I’ve looked through the documentation and am also confused
about the source and the target since we have an iterator going through the
entire graph. What defines a source and target vertex?
Thanks,