Subject: Re: [Boost-users] dijkstra-example.cpp (BOOST GRAPH)
From: Kunzman, Douglas (Doug) (DKunzman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-31 13:30:17

I have a non-directed graph based upon the dijkstra-example.cpp and have discovered a change that is required for my graph. Any insight would be helpful. When outputting the graph as a .dot file I need to change the code as follows:

if (v== p[u])
        dot_file << ", color=\"black\"";
else if (p[v] == u)
        dot_file << ", color=\"black\"";

rather than,

  if (p[v] == u)
      dot_file << ", color=\"black\"";

My list of parents are std::vectors p where u and v are vertices.
I was wondering if this comment would be useful to other people.

Doug