Subject: [Boost-users] Boost with C code.. please help...
From: Kamalkishor (kmlkarwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-02 09:59:20

Hello,

I am very new to Boost. I have to write unit test cases in order to
increase the code coverage of a C source code.

I am not getting the approach to start writing the test cases.

As it is a code C code, there are huge number of functions, one
calling the other, and a lot of global variables.

Can anyone please help me out to get the approach to start writing
Unit test cases.

And, I have used a "c++" compiler for compiling small Boost programs.
I am getting error while using "GCC" compiler.
Can we use GCC compiler for compiling Boost program? How can we do this?

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Kamalkishor.