Subject: [Boost-users] Could not link (link_program_options)
From: Wilson Tan (wmtan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-06 00:58:05

Hi guys,

I'm trying to install Sandia's SST when I encountered this error while
running the configuration script.

checking for doxygen... no
checking for mpicc... mpicc
checking for MPI_Init... yes
checking for mpi.h... yes
checking for mpic++... mpic++
checking for mpi.h... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for boostlib >= 1.41... yes
checking whether the Boost::Program_Options library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not link (link_program_options) against !

I installed my BOOST libraries via Ubuntu's Synaptic, and I have
installed libboost-program-options-dev, libboost-program-options1.46.1
and libboost-program-options1.46-dev.

Any ideas on how to fix the error? Any help would be appreciated. =)