Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Asio and ZeroMQ
From: asif saeed (asif.lse2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-08 00:23:48

Hi Matthias,

I was actually looking for ASIO support in ZeroMQ. Thank you. But does your
library provide what you say? I mean does it really use ZeroMQ on edges and
use ASIO on a binary component level for distributed systems? I am looking
for something like that and doing this myself would be the last option due
to time constraints.

Many thanks in advance if you continue to work on this :)

-Asif