Subject: [Boost-users] Tokenizer / offset_separator
From: asif saeed (asif.lse2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-12 08:01:33

Hi,

I created a class template where the template parameter, which is the size
of the array, is used to create a static array of offsets (for
offset_separator) in a static function (offsets()) returning a const
reference to that local static array. I then call create offset_separator
like this: offset_separator sep(offsets(), offsets+T); However, if I have
observed it correctly, offset_separator (1.47.0) seems to copy the sequence
of offsets into an internal vector. What's wrong with just using the passed
array?

Best regards, Asif