Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Dependency Issue
From: Guruswamy B M (guruswamy.1984_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-15 01:53:55

Hi,
Thanks for the reply,
I am new to the visual studio and don't know about the manifest-thing. But
any how as per your suggestion i have figured out like below.

1. Boost python dll named as "boost_python-vc90-mt-gd-1_48.dll" (I think
name itself explains the version).

2. I dont know how to extract manifest, as your example I ran MT.exe in
Microsoft Platform SDK, but I couldn't get any thing from this.

3. I have opened my .pyd files in notepad and searched for ".dll" from the
file, and ensured that all dll using was in respective folder.

4. When I opened same .pyd file in dependency walker, it also through an
error like below, which is the same error when I tried to import .pyd file
in python.
"Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for
"c:\python27\scripts\Example_EXT.PYD" contains errors. This application has
failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem (14001).
Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for
"c:\python27\scripts\BOOST_PYTHON-VC90-MT-GD-1_48.DLL" contains errors.
This application has failed to start because the application configuration
is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem (14001).
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module."

Please suggest me if anything more I need to check.

Thanks in adavnce,
Guru