Subject: [Boost-users] Can boost be compiled on WinCE?
From: Luke Walker (luke_walker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-15 21:12:53

Hi,I'm required to compile existing code on WinCE that uses boost::asio, boost::thread, boost::system and boost::spirit (wide strings).
I attempted this and made allot of progress but eventually ran into so many dead-ends (locale, wide strings, etc, etc) that I had to quit and make this post.
My questions are: Can these 4 libraries be compiled and used on WinCE? I'm not seeking a theoretical answer but rather "Has this been accomplished?".
After scouring google, etc for two days straight have not found any reference to any person that actually compiled and got boost working on WinCE. I did however find plenty of evidence that it's being "attempted". Most of the posts remain unanswered.
I would appreciate some help here.
Thanks and take care.