Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [variant] 'which' out of range assertion
From: Daniel Bradburn (moagstar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-22 16:03:35

I'd categorise it as a breaking change, not a bug. But perhaps that's just
semantics. In any case it would have been nice to have seen it in the
release notes. But I don't really understand the problem if you can control
the behaviour through a macro? Personally I'd rather have the more optimal
code.