Subject: Re: [Boost-users] zip_iterator.hpp / boost::tuple requires a using namespace std!
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-29 14:55:30

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:17:43AM -0800, mark pashley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using zip iterators with a BOOST::Test to check that maps
> contain expected values.
>
> After moving some templated code to a header file I found that the code
> would not compie unless I place a *'using namespace std;' * declaration
> within one of functions.
>
> The compiler is gcc 4.6.2 and 4.4.2.
> The version of boost is 1.47 and 1.49
>
> The minimum code snippet is as follows:
>
> * using namespace std; // without this the next line does not
> compile!*
>
> The error from gcc is:
>

> --

Hello.

Your mail seems to be utterly mangled when recieved by an end user of
this list. Do consider looking over your mail agent and its settings if
you want anyone to be able to discuss with you.

The above is verbatim what my client tells me your mail contains, which
is lacking pretty much anything preformatted that Nabble claims your
mail contains.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]