Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Thread] Timed join returning true before thread terminated
From: John Rocha (jrr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-16 15:00:01

Nice! Thanks! And NUTS!!!!

It appears that 1.43 is very different from the version that the patch was
created for. in 1.43 wait is a template, while in the patch wait is an inline.
We probably need to move up to boost 1.47, but I doubt our QA division would
accept that since we're suppose to be close to done.

It's nice to know that I'm not nuts!

-=John