Subject: [Boost-users] boost.zlib on Windows
From: László Marák (ujoimro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-18 10:05:15

Dear Boost Users,

I would like to ask You what is the status of Boost.zlib on Windows. I
have a program that uses Boost.iostreams to create a gzip file. It
compiles both on Windows and Linux and on Linux it creates a
functional gz file. On Windows it creates a gz file but when I try to
decompress the file it gives me "data error".

When I look at Boost's regression tests both gzip and zlib is missing
on Windows. Has anybody successfully run Boost.zlib on Windows
recently? Is there some flush method that should be called, but on
Linux it does not show any symptoms?

Thank You in advance,

UJ