Subject: [Boost-users] Convert asio::error_code into boost::system::error_code
From: Jens Weller (JensWeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-22 05:47:06

Hi,

I'm in a usecase, where we use a library, which brings its own asio lib with it:
http://www.resiprocate.org/ReTurn_Overview
If this is correct, they're using asio 1.2 in its header only version.

I've build an API which uses boost::asio to send data over the network.
One of our goals is now, to also include stun/turn, so we have to use this library.

To enable the errorreporting, I need to convert the asio::error_code coming from reTurn to boost::system::error_code, so that I can call my notify method with it:
void notifyError(const boost::system::error_code& ec);

any expierence in this? The constructors don't seem to fit, as error_category is in asio a enum, and in boost::system a class f.e.

gz

Jens Weller