Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BOOST_PP_ARRAY_PUSH_BACK
From: petros (pmamales_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-22 19:33:50

Thx for the reply.
Did not understand it though. And yes, I could not understand the
definition myself, but copied from the example of the official
documentation:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_48_0/libs/preprocessor/doc/index.html
How is this different from the example in there ?
Apologies in advance, if I have really missed something obvious.
TIA,
P-
ps: it might help if more examples were avail. the only by the name array
really does lists ..