Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Mystery exception.
From: Chris Cleeland (chris.cleeland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-25 23:48:19

Since you're asking folks to help you debug a crash and which tools to use,
it would be helpful if you posted some information about the toolset you're
using for compilation and the target platform.

Just based on things I've read in this thread, I'm guessing you're using
cygwin or mingw on windows. If that's the case, one thing I would suggest
is that you pick a more mainstream development system, i.e., either windows
with visual studio or linux with gcc et. al. and work with the code there.
 The tools will be better.