Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Why Boost uBLAS
From: Oswin Krause (Oswin.Krause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-03 09:23:28

Hi,

I think you have a misconception there: Armadillo is the reinventing of
the wheel, uBLAS is much much older (I think it was created around 2002
or so). There are strong points against uBLAS but also a few quite good
in favour of it. For example neither newmat nor armadillo support sparse
vectors. uBLAS doesn't have maximum performance but a very rich feature
set which is hard to find in any other library.

Since I am also only a boost user I can not answer "why don't you adopt
X?" questions :).

Greetings,
Oswin