Subject: Re: [Boost-users] OpenVMS Build
From: Victor Kirk (Victor.Kirk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-05 09:23:45

> I don't know if this patch is good for latest Asio
> but it should work with 1.43.0. Some of the patches
> are already in in later Boost versions but not the Asio's
> one.

Many thanks for this, it was very helpful. I did have to drop
back to 1.43.0, was taking up too much time to manually apply to the
latest version, and my immediate aim was to see if boost on openvms
is a viable solution. I think we are probably going to use it, if
so I'll try and create a patch for the parts that have not been
applied yet, but think I'll go for a GIT repo pulling from boost
to ease keeping up to date.

Thanks very much for the help, greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Vic