Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Interprocess] Collection of base shared_ptr
From: Aaron_Wright_at_[hidden]
Date: 2012-04-06 19:45:52

Is it easy to figure out if I'll hit those conditions? Or are they
sprinkled all around?

I simply want to send messages through shared memory. I would like to do
it with some type safety. The messages would be structs like so:

struct Start {...};
struct Stop {...};

typedef
   boost::variant
   <
      Start,
      Stop
> Message;

Would raw pointers come into play? Would it depend on the contents of the
structs?

---
Aaron Wright