Subject: [Boost-users] Subject: [Property Tree] Insert child node at the top of ptree
From: johnnyturbo3 (johnnyturbo3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-22 18:47:34

Hello all,

I'm trying to find a way to write a child node to the top of a ptree,
instead of the bottom as default. I've tried a number of things but for
something that should be so simple I've had no luck. The reason I want
to write a node to the top of the structure is because when I use
ptree::get_child(), it fetches the first node match in the tree i.e. the
oldest node written, not the latest written. I've posted the question on
stackoverflow.com, it may explain some more detail:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10272371/add-child-node-to-top-of-xml-structure-boost-property-tree

I hope I've explained my problem clearly.
Thanks in advance!

Nathan