Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Compiler warns about 'reference to temporary' with iterator on shared memory map
From: Rajalakshmi Iyer (raj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-23 11:44:29

A further update on this :

The same code works well without any warnings and errors on Boost 1.46.1
(that is available @ /usr/include on Ubuntu).

The errors and warnings I am seeing are when building with Boost 1.49.0.

Thanks,
Raj

On 23 April 2012 16:21, Rajalakshmi Iyer <raj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Ion,
>
> Sorry for the delay in reply.
>
> Please find attached the sample code (header and cpp file) and the build
> log.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards,
> Raj
>

> 2012/4/16 Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]>
>
>> I can't see any problem. Can you give a full compilable example and your
>> compiler version?
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Ion

Twitter: @Blismobile <http://twitter.com/#!/blismobile>
BlisMobile Media
32 Percy Street,
London W1T 2DE
www.blismobile.com
[image: BlisMobile] <http://www.blismobile.com/>[image: Follow on Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/blismobile>[image:
Blis Website] <http://www.blismobile.com/>
This communication is from BlisMobile Media, which is a trading name of
Breeze Tech (UK) Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with
registered number 06455773. Its registered office is 32 Percy Street,
London W1T 2DE, United Kingdom.

This communication contains information that is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), please (1) notify info_at_[hidden] by
forwarding this email and delete all copies from your system and (2) note
that disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure
or free from error or viruses. All emails sent to or from a Blismobile
email account are securely archived and stored by an external supplier. This
email does not constitute a contractual agreement; such agreements are in
specified contractual or Insertion Order (IO) form only
and exclusively contain all the terms to which Breeze Tech )UK) Ltd will be
bound. To the extent permitted by law, Breeze Tech (UK) Ltd does not accept
any liability for use of or reliance on the contents of this email by any
person save by the intended recipient(s) to the extent agreed in a contract
or Insertion Order.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email which have not
been delivered by way of the business of Breeze Tech (UK) Ltd are neither
given nor endorsed by it.