Subject: [Boost-users] compiler.hpp problem
From: Petros (pmamales_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-24 13:17:49

Hi,
I am using boost 1.48 with msvc2010 on win7.
When compiling, I get the following error ( and then many more on the same file ) :
C:\_petros\_otc\ext\boost_1_48_0\boost/mpl/aux_/config/compiler.hpp(1): error C2059: syntax error : ':'
I tried to look into the file and it does not look like an ordinary C++ header. I have no idea what to do with this error message..
On my laptop (boost 1.47) it does not give me this message.
One more thing: I had to reinstall win7 and copied the previously saved boost build which then copied to the proper directory.

Any ideas/input will be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Petros