Subject: [Boost-users] [asio] Connection not ending
From: Markus Bonk (markus_bonk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-07 04:23:12

Hi,

I have a server and connection originally based on the http server 3 example.
I am calling io_service::stop which results in the server run() being ended. Currently, though, I am not seeing the connection being ended, or the destructor being called. I interpret this as being because the shared_ptr to the connection instance is still being held by the async_read_some() callback functor. I was expecting the stop() to result in the async_read_some() exiting/aborting. Should it or do I need to do something specific to get rid of the connection?

I am using boost 1_44

Markus

________________________________

Markus Bonk
Senior Software Engineer

[cid:imagee211e8.GIF_at_21ba809e.4bbea53b]

3Dconnexion GmbH
Clarita-Bernhard-Str. 18
81249 München
Germany

Tel: +49 (89) 897 45 42 - 70
Fax: +49 (89) 897 45 42 - 50

markus_bonk_at_[hidden]<mailto:markus_bonk_at_[hidden]>

Kennen Sie schon die NEUE SpaceMouse Pro? Hier klicken um mehr zu erfahren!<http://www.3dconnexion.de/products/spacemousepro.html?3dxcp=signature_mail>

Geschäftsführer: Antonio Pascucci
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München
Registergericht: München HRB 99232