Subject: [Boost-users] [range] any_iterator ?
From: Kim Barrett (kab.conundrums_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-24 16:15:50

original subject was: Re: [Boost-users] offlist - Re: [iterator] Problems with iterator_facade and const-qualification

On May 15, 2011, at 5:16 PM, Neil Groves wrote:

> […]
> I have discussed the promotion of any_iterator from the Boost.Range internals into the Boost.Iterator library with Dave Abrahams. We both think that this would be useful. I have started implementing test cases to cover the additional use-cases that are not currently tested as part of Boost.Range. I shall then write appropriate documentation before any_iterator can then be reviewed by Dave before the final promotion to the public interface.
>
> I wanted to let everyone know the intent, so to enable decisions with-respect to using the existing non-public implementation.

I was recently reminded of this and went looking for it in boost 1.49, but see no sign of it there (outside the existing range_detail version), nor in boost svn trunk.

Anything I can do to help make this happen?