Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [GIL] color_converted_view usage problem
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-30 16:35:15

Hi Marc,

are you aware of scoped_channel_value? Here a small example:

// Create a double channel with range [-0.5 .. 0.5]
struct double_minus_half { static double apply() { return -0.5; } };
struct double_plus_half { static double apply() { return 0.5; } };
typedef scoped_channel_value<double, double_minus_half,
double_plus_half> bits64custom_t;

// channel_convert its maximum should map to the maximum
bits64custom_t x = channel_traits<bits64custom_t>::max_value();
assert(x == 0.5);
bits16 y = channel_convert<bits16>(x);
assert(y == 65535);

Let me know. If that doesn't help I'll dig deeper into your problem.

Regards,
Christian