Subject: Re: [Boost-users] your mail
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-05 11:51:14

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012, Avishay Ben Shabtai wrote:

> This is problematic since the current project is using boost 1.47 (its
> medium size project) and moving it a version takes a couple of days. i
> can supply you with details like what are the exact definition of the
> graph but i am afraid moving it a version especially to trunk.

I understand that -- can you just try using the trunk as an experiment, or
is that hard to convert to as well? Writing a patch for this bug for an
old version of Boost is difficult because of how complicated the code is;
the refactoring simplified it a lot and would make the bug easier to fix
if the refactoring itself didn't fix it.

-- Jeremiah Willcock