Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [graph] your mail
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-05 12:27:53

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012, Avishay Ben Shabtai wrote:

> We can do them both.Let me know of workarounds and i will try to update
> to check if it was resolved (so you will get a chance to fix it in case
> it wasn't :-) )

OK. I think you basically have two workarounds:

1. Use a custom copy function that copies your bundled property. This is
probably simple, and it is documented how to do it. It is also a
localized change; it only affects your calls to copy_graph.

2. Change to using a non-bundled property and keep using vertex_all. This
will require a lot of changes throughout your code base, but avoids
needing to deal with the copy problem at all.

-- Jeremiah Willcock