Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [graph] your mail
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-05 12:31:54

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012, Avishay Ben Shabtai wrote:

> Can you give an example of non bundled properties? are they properties i
> created using the BOOST_INSTALL ?

You can use an existing property name as well, such as vertex_name (or
vertex_all). You would then need to change accesses from g[v] to
get(vertex_name, g, v) (or cache get(vertex_name, g) and use get(that,
v)). There is an example at
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/graph/example/vertex-name-property.cpp
(there is also an edge property one at
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/graph/example/edge_property.cpp