Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MPL] mpl::at for AssociativeSequence
From: dariomt (dariomt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-13 04:02:33

Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. <jeffrey.hellrung <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. <jeffrey.hellrung
<at> gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:11 AM, <dariomt <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi list,I'm trying to use the version of mpl::at with three template
parameters, as specified here
(http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_46_0/libs/mpl/doc/refmanual/at.html)But I'm
getting a compiler error saying 'boost::mpl::at' : too many template
arguments.What am I doing wrong?

> It seems there is a discrepancy between the documentation and the code; if you
take a look at boost/mpl/at_fwd.hpp, it forward declares boost::mpl::at with
only 2 template parameters :(Please file a trac ticket, and I'll try to find out
what the correct resolution is on the developer's list.- Jeff

> Argh, sorry dariomt, Gordon has found this already in the trac database :/ My
trac searching skills are evidently pretty poor :(- Jeff

Thank you both for the info.

I'll use the workaround proposed in the trac ticket.

Regards,
Dario