Subject: Re: [Boost-users] positional arguments in boost::program_options
From: Evan Driscoll (driscoll_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-13 18:23:35

On 06/13/2012 05:12 PM, Evan Driscoll wrote:
> I can (mostly) get around this by naming all the fake positional
> arguments something like --ZZZZarg and assuming no one will ever want to
> pass that to another program, but it's a bit unsatisfactory
> conceptually. Is there a better way?

Actually, playing around more, it's not even acceptable: something like

   my_wrapper target_program --help

will trigger my wrapper's --help option. And I definitely *do* want that
and perhaps some other options that could potentially conflict.

Is there a way to get the behavior I want with Boost or am I out of luck?

Evan