Subject: [Boost-users] [serialization][c++11] Serialization of std::unordered_map
From: Marco Craveiro (marco.craveiro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-19 13:25:15

Hi Boost,

I'm using GCC 4.7 on C++-11 mode. I have a std::unordered_map container
which I'd like to serialise. Is there any support for this scenario? I can
see that Jim Bell has provided some patches for TR1 serialisation:

Unfortunately these patches don't appear to take into account C++-11 - at
least they don't work out of the box for me and the fix doesn't seem
entirely obvious to me. I couldn't find the email discussion of these
patches, so I may have missed any follow ups. Any pointers in the right
direction are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for your time.

--
So young, and already so unknown -- Pauli
blog: http://mcraveiro.blogspot.com