Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Wondering if any more doc for Boost Progam Options
From: Charles Mills (charlesm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-20 13:55:59

Thanks, man.

Sigh. The curse of open source: documentation under construction. I was
looking at some open source project the other day. The code said it had been
stabilized in 2003. The documentation was still "preliminary" and "under
construction."

The open source movement needs to recruit tech writers to the revolution.

Charles