Subject: Re: [Boost-users] chaining ouput iterator to input iterator
From: MM (finjulhich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-09 12:36:44

Presumably the doc is in the boost vault.
I'll take a look

Frankly, the coroutine seems very unnatural as I am accustomed to the
separation of concerns, and the mechanism of of function call, and so on...

I was also wondering if some lazy function from phoenix could help with
this, or really a boost::transform_iterator could do it somehow

MM