Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [context] Release date?
From: Szymon Gatner (szymon.gatner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-17 07:29:13

2012/7/17 Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden]>:

>> I can't seem to find that example section you mention in coroutine docs.
>
> download the archive from http://olk.bplaced.net/boost-coroutine.zip - the streambuffer code can be found in directory libs/coroutine/examples/coroutine/asio/stream

Thanks, got it!

Pretty exciting stuff I must say. I discovered coroutines when first
learned Lua and immediately wished I had them in my favorite language.
That is one of things that makes it my favorite actually - I am using
VC2008 so I am pretty much stuck in C++2003 and yet I just got new
modern "language" tool at my disposal (shortly after move emulation,
which coroutine also uses, which btw makes them possible to store in
boost.containers. Suspended functions stored in a container. I mean if
that is not awesome then what is). Thanks again.

--
Szymon Gatner
The Lordz Games Studio