Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Starting with boost
From: hano botha (hanobotha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-18 23:35:40

Hi Ronny,

I believe the clue is in the library name - the -mt- bit.

It is building a version of the library that uses the multi-threaded
runtime libraries.

Use the information on this page to build the version of the libraries that
conforms to the version of your project.
http://www.boost.org/boost-build2/doc/html/bbv2/overview/invocation.html

Or set your project to compile with the ;/MT switch. (Runtime Library
property under the C++/Code Generation project setting)

Hope it helps
Hano