Subject: Re: [Boost-users] problem with boost parallel graph dijkstra_shortest_paths
From: Alex Hagen-Zanker (ahh34_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-20 11:04:49

On 20/07/2012 07:04, areslp wrote:
> I want to use the parallel version of dijkstra_shortest_paths, here is
> my code, it works very well with the sequential version of BGL, but
> can not be compiled with parallel BGL.

> dijkstra_shortest_paths(g_, sou, &p[0], &d[0], ...

Using pointers as property maps does not always seem to work (for me).
Maybe it will help making an iterator_property_map for the vectors p and d.

typedef std::vector<vertex_descriptor>::iterator p_iter;
typedef std::vector<double>::iterator d_iter;

typedef typed_identity_property_map<size_t> id_map;

iterator_property_map< p_iter, id_map > pmap(p.begin(), id_map() );
iterator_property_map< d_iter, id_map > dmap(d.begin(), id_map() );

dijkstra_shortest_paths(g_, sou, pmap, dmap,...

This may not be the problem, but it does not hurt either.

Best, Alex