Subject: [Boost-users] code review
From: Littlefield, Tyler (tyler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-22 13:21:35

Hello all:
I understand this may be a bit unusual, but any help/info would really
be appreciated. Basically, here's what the problem is.
I am using boost::asio to write a client and server for a game setup I
want to work on. They're not communicating with each other, but more
importantly, before I get way to far with this, since I am just learning
boost::asio and everything else, I'd like to see if there is something I
could be doing differently/better to make everything smoother. All the
source is stuffed in a zip, and I posted it:
http://tds-solutions.net/game.zip
Any ideas, comments/suggestions/etc would really be appreciated. I'm
also kind of interested in how I might go about tracking down the error
where the client is not connecting to the server.

On a side note, appologies for formatting errors. I'm blind, so it's not
of huge importance to me, but I think I formatted all the code, so it
should look ok visually.

--
Take care,
Ty