Subject: [Boost-users] [BGL] inv_adjacency_iterator is missing in graph_traits.hpp
From: Johan Oudinet (johan.oudinet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-23 12:15:07

Hi,

I have a bidirectional adjacency list and I want to use the
inv_adjacent_vertices method
However, the following code does not compile:
typedef boost::graph_traits<Graph> Traits;
typedef typename Traits::inv_adjacency_iterator inv_adjacency_iterator;
inv_adjacency_iterator w, w_end;
boost::tie (w, w_end) = inv_adjacent_vertices (v, g_);

The problem is that inv_adjacency_iterator is not part of
boost::graph_traits :-(

Could you tell me how can I use the inv_adjacent_vertices method
(i.e., how can I declare an inv_adjacent_iterator)?

Thanks.

Best regards,

P.S.: I tried to use an adjacency_iterator instead but it does not work.

--
Johan