Subject: [Boost-users] about how to install mpi of the boost1.49
From: Kazuhide Ota (kazu0730jp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-01 06:06:00

Dear all,

Hello all,
My name is Kazuhide Ota.
I tryied to install boost1.49, but I got a problem.
When I tried to install it on cygwin, I ran bootstrap.sh and bjam.exe, and
I received the following message:

<message>
warning: skipping optional Message Passing Interface (MPI) library.
note: to enable MPI support, add "using mpi ;" to user-config.jam.
note: to suppress this message, pass "--without-mpi" to bjam.
note: otherwise, you can safely ignore this message.

MPI is necessary for me, so I added "using mpi : mpic++ ;" to
user-config.jam in /boost_1_49_0/tools/build/v2, and I ran bjam.exe again.
However, I received the same message.
Did I edit the different file?
If someone know hot to solve this problem, could you teach me?

Best regards,
Kazuide Ota