Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::graph subgraph + write_graphviz()
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-01 21:58:33

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012, Chris Cooper wrote:

> Thanks Jeremiah,
>
> I've now got something that compiles and runs, but still doesn't
> include 'subgraph' clauses in the dot output and corresponding
> rectangles when rendered. Interestingly if I now change back to
> write_graphviz(ofs, G0) I do get some subgraph clauses, but the names
> are messed up presumably since they're now being set up using dynamic
> properties. Also the subgraphs still don't render in this case.

It looks like you do need to use write_graphviz (without _dp) to get
subgraphs in the output. Could you please try your original code with the
Boost trunk and see what happens? That will allow your line numbers to
match up with mine. Also, a full code example using write_graphviz would
be helpful. Thank you.

-- Jeremiah Willcock