Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Removing intermediate files
From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-17 03:01:30

   Hi.

> I am using bjam to buiild boost (1.47) Windows. I would like to remove
> the temporary/intermediate files created by the build process to save
> the space.
>
> Checking the documentation, I found the --clean, --clean-all options
> but they removes the library.

   These remove (most of all) built products - including the actual
built libraries.

> Whats the right method to remove the intermediate files?

   In Boost library's build all the intermediate files should be in the
bin.v2/ folder (unless you specified a different one on the command-line
or by modifying the build scripts). Simply remove that folder and you're
*poof*... all the intermediate files are gone...

   Hope this helps.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić