Subject: Re: [Boost-users] 1.51 build issue, I think...
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-21 21:06:30

On Aug 21, 2012, at 3:32 PM, Lemay.Steve <Steve.Lemay_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I am new to building boost, so I apologize if this is an uninformed question. I was able to build the boost 1.49 and 1.50 libraries using qcc 4.4.2 (QNX’s gcc 4.4.2) without major issues. Boost 1.51 has added a new wrinkle, and I’m not sure how to address it. Here’s a snipit from the build.log. Any help is appreciated.

How are you building it?
        b2 toolset=qcc ?

I did some cleanup on the config system for 1.51; it's possible I broke qcc, since I don't think that have any testers for it.
Tell me more, please.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki