Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] compilation error under Windows but not under Linux
From: Gaël de Chalendar (Gael.de-Chalendar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-29 09:08:48

Hello,

It's a long long time since I asked my question and got Jeremiah's answer
below. Sorry for that. I was completely lost and was not able to find the
answers to Jeremiah's questions. Then I had to switch to other tasks and
forgot to continue this thread.

I had just restart working on the Windows port and hit this problem again.
This time I was able to solve it: in fact, the graph that was used here was
set as directedS and the code was calling in_edges... I don't understand why
it worked under Linux. Setting the graph to bidirectionalS was the solution.

BTW, error messages were useless to point me to the right direction. There was
no subgraph at all in all the code...

Jeremiah, thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Gaël