Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Range] Proposal to add a new range adaptor (first_nd), or modify sliced
From: Michel Morin (mimomorin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-01 00:16:28

Neil Groves wrote:
> Would it be more appropriate to have me spend some time bringing the
> functionality into the trunk of Boost.Range? I would imagine we could
> deliver the desired result more quickly for Boost.Range and reduced the
> queue size to the benefit of other components? I promise to be less rubbish
> than I have been the past few months looking after my Trac tickets!

FYI, Boost.Spirit has "Spirit Repository" :

  The Spirit repository is a community effort collecting different reusable
  components (primitives, directives, grammars, etc.) for Spirit.Qi parsers
  and Spirit.Karma generators. All components in the repository have been
  peer reviewed or discussed on the Spirit General List.
  For more information about the repository see here.
  ( http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/spirit/repository/doc/html/ )

Regards,
Michel