Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [mpi] broadcast performance
From: Brian Budge (brian.budge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-06 14:03:09

The only idea I had was potentially to use MPI_Hindexed and
MPI_Address to create the full memory layout, and then go through the
data calling placement new, etc...

Given the lack of documentation around how to actually do this with
MPI, I can't really think of anything better than what is currently
happening inside boost::mpi. If I need the better performance, I will
have to uglify my code :)

Thanks,
  Brian