Subject: Re: [Boost-users] (newbie) is_regular_file vs. symlinks in boost::filesystem ?
From: Christian Convey (christian.convey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-18 06:26:53

Are you sure? It looks to me like the 1.51 documentation says the
same thing as my 1.50 documentation:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_51_0/libs/filesystem/doc/reference.html#Enum-file_type

That makes it look like symlinks and regular files are mutually
exclusive, since they have different values in the file_type
enumeration, and is_regular_file just tests for which enumeration
value is associated with the given file's type:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_51_0/libs/filesystem/doc/reference.html#is_regular_file