Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost.build] Problems getting PDB files withs DLLs
From: Jonathan Jones (Jonathan.Jones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-19 11:45:52

Correction ... it appears that the PDB files are getting built, but they are not getting copied to the target directory with their companion DLLs.

I've found several older mentions of this problem, with some threads implying the issue had been fixed some time ago, but I cannot get it to work (install the PDB files alongside the DLLs) with Boost 1.49.0.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Jon