Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Review] ODEInt review starts today, September 19, ends September 28
From: Karsten Ahnert (karsten.ahnert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-27 18:19:51

Hi Paul,

thank you for your review!

>> - What is your evaluation of the documentation?
> Good. Looks nice. Tutorial examples are excellent in scope and number.
>
> There is a lot of stuff there (everything you need to know even), but I worry about users finding
> what they want to know. A PDF version would allow a global search as a proxy for an index. This
> should be easy to produce.

Yes, I think boost.build can do this with only "one click".

> An (auto) index would be useful and could be very easily added?

Ok, we have to check how this works and how it can be combined with the
docs.

Besides that, we think about creating a reference with doxygen. The
interface is quite stable since a while so that the additional comments
in the odeint sources will not perturb the development.