Subject: [Boost-users] [asio] Custom asynchronous service
From: Acer Yang (yangacer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-02 04:24:59

Hi all,

I would like to adapt my class to asio for offering
async_do_something(param, callback) interfaces.

After reading examples presented in asio/examples/services/ and some asio
source code.

I found the example does not do invoke callback stuff (e.g.
asio/examples/service/logger_service.cpp).

In case of asio source code, there are classes such as
detail::wait_handler<> that wrap user callbacks for invoked later.

Should I use these wrappers in my service implementation if I hope to
comfort the strand design of asio?

Do I have other choices? All suggestions are welcome.

Best wishes,
Acer.